THIS DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION APPLIES TO DATA PROCESSING BY:
FIDELIO Limburg GmbH
65549 Limburg an der Lahn
Data protection officer: Ms Annette Kreller, can be contacted at
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website www.fidelio-hc.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to guarantee comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact or application form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us using the forms provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily, depending on the nature of the request.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR, is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information that is related to the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
These are automatically deleted when you leave our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we automatically recognize that you have visited us before and which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notice is always displayed before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures we use and that are listed below are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. These tracking measures are intended to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google") for the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and to continuously optimize them. In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- operating system,
- referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- host name of accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. If required by law, this information may also be transferred to third parties or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances is your IP address merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that no assignment is possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, however, we would like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can activate or deactivate the cookies in the Cookie Settings.
Further information on data privacy in connection with Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics help page (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Our website uses so-called "Google Fonts" from Google. Google Fonts is a service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). These web fonts are integrated by calling up a server, usually a Google server in
the USA. This tells the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. The browser's IP address of the visitor's device is also stored by Google. More detailed information is available in
We use Google Fonts to present our website in an attractive way. By using Google Fonts, we aim to provide a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
Our website uses the product Google Maps from provider Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website you agree to the collection, processing and use of
automatically collected data by Google Inc., its representatives and third parties.
We use Google Maps to present our online offers in an appealing way and to make it easy to locate the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
RIGHTS OF AFFECTED PERSONS
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you are entitled to request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw the consent granted to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing on the basis of this consent in future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant
to Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection,
which we will implement without any indication of a special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to
During your visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.